Following the guidance of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and other health officials, we are limiting in-person patient visits, examinations and consultations to essential health matters.
We have also implemented telemedicine services for certain examinations and consultations. Please use our self-scheduling feature or contact our office to schedule an appointment.
If you are visiting our facilities, please know that we have enhanced the frequency and scope of our sanitizing procedures, including:
- Increasing the frequency of cleaning high-touch surfaces such as examination tables, counters, equipment, door handles and other public spaces.
- Medical instruments are sterilized as applicable to their usage.
- Health equipment is fully sanitized.
- Healthcare staff members use Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) inlcuding masks, gloves, gowns, etc.
- All staff members follow handwashing, hygeine, and sanitation procedures with each patient interaction.
- Hand sanitizers and anti-bacterial wipes are available for patient use.
Thank you for your continued patronage and stay safe!
Back to top